Paper (Breakout) Session: Paper presentations are topical 30 minute oral presentations. The 30 minutes should be broken down into 15 minutes for the oral presentation followed by 15 minutes audience engagement. The paper presentation sessions will be chaired by a moderator and comprise of 3 individual papers (total of 90 minutes). The moderator will ensure that presenters adhere strictly to the time allocations so as to ensure sufficient time for discussion amongst the presenter and the audience.
Breakouts will be clustered thematically.
Academic paper will be peer reviewed.
• Integral Theory (or part theories; e.g. psychology, medicine, economics, politics, spirituality, etc)
• Integral Practice (Integral Life Practices of Body, Mind, Shadow & Spirit)
• Developmental Theory (Lines of Development)
• Developmental Practice
• African Consciousness Theory
• African Consciousness Practices
• African Spirituality Theory & Practice
• Spiral Dynamics
• Other applications that may be related
Submission closing date: 29 March 2019